Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Great GoNOMAD article on Cappadocia

We will be in Turkey in just over a month and I am getting incredibly excited!

Photo from Trover by Ana Patrascu
http://www.trover.com/d/a0YM?st=adpdnd1
It is my birthday two weeks before we arrive. For my birthday we plan on taking a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia. Taking a hot air balloon ride has been on my bucket list for the past seven years. And ever since I got Pinterest I could think of no better place to experience that than surrounded by other balloons floating over the valleys in Cappadocia. I can't wait to capture images like the ones I've pinned!

I thought I would share this article I read this morning from GoNOMAD ezine on touring Cappadocia: GoNOMAD Travel || Blown Away in Cappadocia

No comments:

Post a Comment